Wow! This week has flown by. I cant believe it is Friday already and time for another edition of Friday Favorites. This week I am "in Love" with my new bathroom stuff for our newly remodeled bathrooms.
Here are the girls new soap container and toothbrush holder.

And my picture that is hanging on the wall that you see when you walk into the hall bathroom.

And finally my "Faith" sign and then little decorative pieces. Everything I got was on Clearance. I am especially proud of the decorative pieces that were $2 each at Hobby Lobby!! Makes my bargain hunting heart sing! Also check out the new mirror my dad and I found on clearance at Kirkland's.

Next I have to share a few pictures from our girl golfing trip to Squaw Valley. It was so fun to just get away for an afternoon with good friends to celebrate Jenn's birthday. I was the official cart driver since I am not a good golfer. It was still FUN! Here are the serious golfers...

A group picture... I know the golf pro thought we were crazy. If we could have only explained to him that we were enjoying some time away from our 8 children.

Good times for an evening get away!

Happy Weekend!
4 comments:
Girl, you are getting popular. You were "blogged" about by me AND Summer this week! :)
So glad you had a great time with friends. You crack me up on the golf cart driving. That's all I know to do on a golf course. If I go with my husband, I am the official golf cart driver.
Love the bathroom accessories! Great bargains too.
Glad you found the accessories you were wanting for the bath remodel. Can't wait to see the finished products. The things ya'll did really has changed the look and feel of your home. I love it.
Poppy
I love girls getaways and your bathroom! Looks great!
Love all the new bathroom stuff...it looks GREAT!! Looks like a fun girl getaway. Gordon and I were just talking about golfing. We are going bowling tomorrow.
Post a Comment