Home About Me The Girls Contact Me Deals & Steals Facebook Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers Instagram Email Twitter Image Map

July 7, 2009

I Got Nothin'...

...But these flowers that I bought for $0.99 at H.E.B today on clearance while doing some grocery shopping. I am a bargain shopper kind of girl! They helped brighten my day and my kitchen counter...

Keep praying for me! I have been in a bit of a "life funk" and have been fighting a migraine. Things are looking up :)

Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fresh flowers are always good to brighten your spirits...they are beautiful.

Take a little time for yourself and build up your reserves...they run out fast with three busy blessings.!

Love you
MOM

Liz said...

They're pretty! I love the vases! I miss hanging out with you guys. You all need to come see us sometime!!!

kristi said...

The flowers are beautiful but I hae to agree that I think there must be a "I am in a funk" bug going around because I have it too.

Tonya said...

Still praying.....

...and those flowers are pretty. Love the vases they are in too!

Unknown said...

Shelley..

Just stop and smell the flowers. You have so much going your way. 3 beautiful girls, a loving husband (don't forget he is a MAN), and a wonderful home that is taking on a new face lift. "Put a smile on your face and a song in your heart" and everything will be OK!

I love you,
Poppy